2. DHA Meeting … Tomorrow, Sunday July 10, I will address the DHA at the DHA meeting at 7:30 PM. Their meeting is held at the Spruill Center of the Arts … 5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. It is the same building that houses the Library and Stage Door Players.
3. City Council Meeting … The city council will hold its regular schedule meeting on Monday, July 11 at the city hall. I hope to see you there. The agenda is below…
DUNWOODY CITY COUNCIL MEETING
July 11, 2016
6:00 PM – Council Chambers
41 PERIMETER CENTER EAST, SUITE 103 DUNWOODY, GA 30346
DUNWOODY CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Georgia Heritage Trail. (Jessica Guinn)
2. SPLOST Presentation by Commissioner Nancy Jester.
3. Update on Brook Run Theatre. (Randy Lewis)
4. Update on Tree Top Quest. (Brent Walker)
5. City Hall Update. (Eric Linton)
PUBLIC COMMENT - Public Comment allows the City Council the opportunity to listen to the public (3 minutes per speaker/30 minutes total).
6. June 13, 2016 City Council Meeting Minutes.
7. June 24, 2016 City Council Special Called Meeting Minutes.
8. Amendment to 401a Plan. (Chris Pike)
9. Usage Agreement with Chiefs Futbol Club. (Brent Walker)
10. Funding Approval for Stormwater Repairs at 1542 Bishop Hollow Run. (Michael Smith)
11. Approval of ITB 16-03 Donaldson Bannister Farm Restroom Addition. (Brent Walker)
CITY COUNCIL MEETING MEETING AGENDA JULY 11, 2016 - 6:00 PM
12. Approval of RFP 16-03 North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center Bathroom Renovation. (Brent Walker)
BUSINESS ITEMS (ACTION ITEMS)
13. Council Direction on Brook Run Theatre. (Lynn Deutsch)
14. FIRST READ: Ordinance Amendment to Chapter 4 Alcoholic Beverages re: Temporary Alcohol License and Update to Alcohol Fee Schedule. (ORDINANCE 2016-XX-XX) (Karine Brooms)
15. Proposed 2016 SPLOST Projects. (Michael Smith)
16. Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement with DeKalb County for the Use and Distribution
of Proceeds of Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (S.P.L.O.S.T.). (Michael Smith)
17. Resolution - EHOST and SPLOST Authorization. (RESOLUTION 2016-XX-XX)
18. FIRST READ: Ordinance to Grant Temporary Easement to Palisades Venture, LLC. (ORDINANCE 2016-XX-XX) (Michael Smith)
19. FIRST READ: Ordinance to Grant a Permanent Easement to Palisades Venture, LLC. (ORDINANCE 2016-XX-XX) (Michael Smith)
20. FIRST READ: Consideration of Amendment to Chapter 8, Section 8-1(c) - Permissive Codes, of the City of Dunwoody Code of Ordinances. (ORDINANCE 2016-XX-XX) (Steve Foote)
PUBLIC COMMENT - Public Comment allows the City Council the opportunity to listen to the public (3 minutes per speaker).
CITY MANAGER COMMENTS
21. City Manager's Report on Legal Counsel for Second Opinion. COUNCIL COMMENTS
4. That is all for tonight. Please pass this on to your friends, neighbors and members of your HOA. If anyone wants to be added to my email list just let me know. Thanks for all each of you do to make us a great city family. Let us all work to create an atmosphere of mutual respect that we all desire!
Let Us Continue to Build Our City Together!